Skip to content
- to main station Homburg-Saar (all trains stop there), from there you can take the following regional bus routes to Jaegersburg:
– The bus to Bexbach (505; via Hoechen) drives past the camping site – Busstation “Herrgottshuebel”.
– The bus 280, 282,288. Please get off at the bus stop in the village centre of Jaegersburg
- via motorway A6 Mannheim-Saarbruecken up to exit Waldmohr or Homburg/Saar, …
- via motorway A1 from Trier heading towards Saarbruecken, change at motorway intersection Kreuz Saarbruecken onto A8 towards Neunkirchen/Zweibruecken/ Karlsruhe, change again at the intersection Kreuz Neunkirchen to A6 towards Kaiserslautern. Then leave the motorway at exit Homburg/Saar…
- … from here go direction Jaegersburg (village center), then turn right in direction Hoechen, at the end of the village go on for about 100 m, at the end of the shielded bicycle route turn left to the tared country lane leading to the camp site.
- Airport Saarbrücken about 20 minutes by car
- 49°22’39.3″N 7°19’05.3″E oder 49.377581, 7.318140